[BioC] Source code comments / read_abatch

Ben Bolstad bmb at bmbolstad.com
Wed Jul 23 02:52:10 CEST 2008

It is doing the right thing. Or at least what I think is the right
thing, since I (hazardly) wrote/designed that code. What it is
attempting to do is pass down a string identifying the CDF file used to
generate the CEL files (not the one you associate it with as an
AffyBatch for work in BioC), so that each and every file read agrees (ie
you are not trying to mix and match CEL files that should not be grouped
together).

Ben