[BioC] simpleaffy

Celine Carret ckc at sanger.ac.uk
Tue Jan 15 12:06:44 CET 2008

Hello Patricia,

You certainly can have a look at ?pairwise.filter in your R session to see what options are available for this function. That will show what each parameter means.
Thus you'll see that the criteria you chose are very stringeant! You certainly can relax the stringency on the fc for exemple, or relax the stringency on the minimum expression you want to see.

I hope this helps
Celine