[BioC] using biomaRt to find all genes with kinase activity (and perhaps a Gene Ontology question too)

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Dec 16 19:15:35 CET 2008

Hi James, Andrew

to get all children of the GO term GO:0016301, you can use

 library("GO.db")
 ch = GOMFCHILDREN[["GO:0016301"]]

You can supply that in the 'values' argument of your call to getBM.
To see what they are, use e.g.

 lapply(ch, function(x) GOTERM[[x]])

	Best wishes
	Wolfgang

Wolfgang Huber  EBI/EMBL  Cambridge UK  http://www.ebi.ac.uk/huber

13/12/2008 21:35 James W. MacDonald scripsit