[BioC] Questions about Limma package

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Tue Dec 16 14:22:03 CET 2008

Hi Priscila,

I think we will need some more information before anybody will be able
to help you. What does your targets.txt file look like? What sort of
microarray data are you analyzing? What have you tried so far? Have you
had errors, if so what did you do that caused the error to occur?

Also, what do you get when you submit sessionInfo() at an R prompt?

Best,

Jim