[BioC] Can't access biomaRt with mysql

Richard Pearson richard.pearson at postgrad.manchester.ac.uk
Thu Aug 14 18:44:15 CEST 2008

Just for completeness, I chased up with helpdesk at ensembl.org and it seems the
problem was that the database port had changed. I've just tried with the latest
devel version of biomaRt and things are now working fine.

Richard.

Richard D. Pearson             richard.pearson at postgrad.manchester.ac.uk
School of Computer Science,    http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~pearsonr
University of Manchester,      Tel: +44 161 275 6178
Oxford Road,                   Mob: +44 7971 221181
Manchester M13 9PL, UK.        Fax: +44 161 275 6204