[BioC] GCRMA works for my updated cdf and probesequence files.

yzhang at vbi.vt.edu yzhang at vbi.vt.edu
Sat Sep 15 20:31:57 CEST 2007

zhijin, Jim and Saroj:

After trimmed those extra probe from probesequece file, I finally make
gcrma start to work.
Thank you very much for your great help.

When I got those updated cdf and probesequence file, I checked and
confirmed that all of probeset ID show in cdf file also show in
probesequence file. But I did not check reversely. Saroj help me identify
that there are extra probeset ID in probesequence file. After trimmed out
those extra probeset id, I still could not make gcrma work. Dr. Wu help me
identify there are some extra probe in probesequence file. (some probeset
have different number of probes between cdf and probesequence file).
After trimmed those extra probes, gcrma start to work.
I think makeProbepackage function should do this match check.
Jim:
Thanks a lot for your great help. You make me have confident. From your
e-mail, you make me believe that with people's help, I could solve this
problem.

best wish
yan