[BioC] BioC] LIMMA: paired samples AND technical replicates

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.EDU.AU
Fri Sep 7 01:14:59 CEST 2007

Dear Charlotte,

Paired samples are normally handled as described in Section 8.3
"Paired Samples" of the limma User's Guide. There shouldn't be any
conflict between this and your technical replicates.

Best wishes
Gordon