[BioC] OSX location of bioconductor functions

J.delasHeras at ed.ac.uk J.delasHeras at ed.ac.uk
Fri Mar 9 11:30:37 CET 2007

Yes, I agree it is a little annoying to have to modify existing code
to take into account the recent renaming of some columns. So far I've
done just that: modifying my code. However, I suppose we could just
insert a tiny section after we apply the "offending" functions, where
it finds the columns that have been renamed, and change them back to
what we were used to. I intended to do that, but I haven't had the
need yet. That should be a lot easier than reinstalling limma from
source...

Jose