[BioC] Time series analysis using predefined sets of genes

Martino Barenco sejjmba at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Aug 9 13:34:26 CEST 2007

This passed under my radar, sorry to intervene so late in the thread.
I wrote a package that does just that, it's called rHVDM and
downloadable from the Bioconductor website. It uses mechanistic
models to predict targets of transcription factors, all is needed is
a handful of known targets. The relevant paper is here: http://
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/sites/entrez?
cmd=Retrieve&db=PubMed&list_uids=16584535&dopt=AbstractPlus&holding=f100
0%2Cf1000m%2Cisrctn.

OK, end of shameless self-promotion, but any questions and enquiries
are more than welcome.

Martino