[BioC] Saving Median values to an Affy CEL file

Nathan Haigh n.haigh at sheffield.ac.uk
Tue Aug 7 18:40:37 CEST 2007

Seth Falcon wrote:
> Nathan Haigh <n.haigh at sheffield.ac.uk> writes:
>
>> I'm on a Debian machine, running the latest "stable" R version according
>> to Debian. I can try installing 2.5.1 from unstable if you think that's
>> gonna be required. I'll let you know if it's gonna cause problems with
>> updating loads of dependencies.
>>

> Why not try building R from source?

Ah, found the packports for installing 2.5.1 on Debian stable! :)
http://cran.r-project.org/bin/linux/debian/

Got 2.5.1 installed, and managed to install affxparser sucessfully. Now
in the middle of upgrade all my bioconductor packages - gosh, there have
been quite a few large version bumps!

Thanks for your help - I might be in contact again, as I get further
into the world of CEL, CDF files and limma etc!
Nathan