[BioC] Having trouble in using marray

Joo Sang Lee lee.joosang at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 05:53:50 CEST 2006

Hello.

I just started studying bioinformatics. I have trouble in using marray package.
I am using smd data including excel files and bc.gal file. My code is as follows.

library(marray)
datadir("~/smd")
bcGAL<-read.Galfile("bc.gal",path=datadir)
fnames<-dir(path=datadir,pattern=".xls")

bc<-read.marrayRaw(fnames,path=datadir,name.Gf="Ch1 Inetnsity (Mean)",
name.Gb="Ch1 Background (Median)", name.Rf="Ch2 Intensity (Mean)" naem.Rb="Ch2
Background (Median)",name.W="Spot
Flag",sep="\t",skip=0,layout=bcGAL$layout,gnames=bcGAL$gnames)

plot(bc)

The result plot has not 4 by 4 but 12 by 4 loess lines. I have no idea how to
fix this problem.

Please give me some advice. Any help or comment would be appreciated.