[BioC] from rat codelink to human locuslink

Diego Diez diez at kuicr.kyoto-u.ac.jp
Fri Nov 3 02:27:05 CET 2006

Hi,

On Thu, 2 Nov 2006, Weiwei Shi wrote:

> hi,
>
> I am wondering if bioconductor can help me do some conversion from rat
> codelink probe id's to human locuslink id's?

As Sean suggested, you need to convert first codelink ids to some useful
public id. For this step you can use the codelink annotation packages
available in the download section for several codelink platforms (GEChip
BiocViews). They use the information from codelink to map to Genbank,
Unigene and Entrez Gene id (and to other databases thanks to AnnBuilder).

Diego.