[BioC] How to retrieve locusID from ensembl using biomaRt package version 1.6.0

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jul 13 14:34:20 CEST 2006

Dear Shiliang,

please send us an R script that allows us to reproduce your error.
"Wrong information" is too unconcrete, I am afraid to say.

Also, please use the most recent version biomaRt 1.7.3 from
http://bioconductor.org/packages/1.9/bioc

Best wishes
 Wolfgang

Wolfgang Huber  EBI/EMBL  Cambridge UK  http://www.ebi.ac.uk/huber