[BioC] error opening corPlot.R

Swati Ranade ssr3072 at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 21:15:50 CEST 2005

Hi James, sean and Davis,

Thanks to all of you for instant suggestions which
were basically saying that I need to have the
CorPlot.R file in my working directory. i must confess
that I did not know this. So I went and downloaded the
corPlot.R attachment available on the Bioconductor
TWiki in my working directory. I still got the same
error as earlier. So as suggested by david I ran the
following command and got yet another error!
> source(file.choose())
Error in parse(file, n, text, prompt) : syntax error
on line 3
Now may be there is some thing really simple that
needs to be done and I am missing it.

Thanks,

Swati

--- "James W. MacDonald" <jmacdon at med.umich.edu>