[BioC] GO Tools

Paquet, Agnes apaquet at medsfgh.ucsf.edu
Wed May 11 01:54:35 CEST 2005

Hi Mayte,

I am using exactly the same versions under Windows (R2.0.1 and R2.1.0),
but I can't reproduce the error. This example was also tested on
different platforms for the new Bioconductor release and there wasn't
any problem.

I don't have access to a Unix machine so I will unfortunately not be
able to perform more testing to solve your problem. Perhaps you could
try to reinstall GO and goTools from different builds and see if this
helps...

Best,

Agnes