[BioC] problems using simpleaffy

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Tue Mar 29 22:02:29 CEST 2005

Georg Otto <georg.otto at tuebingen.mpg.de> writes:

>> The other issue - with the subscript out of bounds error is due to
>> the GAPDH probeset id being incorrect in the data files with the
>> package... I've fixed that, and I'll post a patched version in the
>> next few days.
>>

> When and where will this patch be available? I downloaded and
> installed simpleaffy_2.10-1 from the 25th of march from the
> developmental packages site, but I still get the same error:
>
> qc<-qc(x, x.mas5R)
> Getting probe level data...
> Computing p-values
> Doing PMA Calls
> Error in FUN(X[[4]], ...) : subscript out of bounds

simpleaffy_2.10-1 is the most recent (patched) version.  Crispin has
sent an additional patch for the affy package, which I received
today.  I suspect that the error is due to the, as yet, unpatched
affy.  I should have an updated version available later today.  I will
send an announcement to the list when it is available.

Best,

+ seth