[BioC] cDNA data to expression values

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Sat Mar 12 05:16:50 CET 2005

Hmm, the question is too vague. In theory you could save anything as an
"xls" file including raw microarray data as well as the preprocessed
datasets.

1) Can you please copy and paste few of your lines from you "xls" file
so we can determine what information is available. Any other information
such as type of array (e.g. Agilent) would be also helpful.

2) Where did you download the dataset from and was there any further
information from the source to indicate what could the contents be ?

Regards, Adai