[BioC] LimmaGUI Error

Brooke-Powell, Elizabeth etbp2 at borcim.wustl.edu
Thu Jul 28 19:52:46 CEST 2005

Hello there,

I am writing to ask for some help with an error I am getting in LimmaGUI. I
am able to load in my data files with no problem and create an M box plot
with no normalization for all arrays, but when I go to plot an M box plot
with either within norm and or between normalization I get the following
errors:

Subscript out of bounds and then followed by "assign ("MAwithinArrays", MA,
LimmaGUI environment):Object MA not found.

I am using R in Windows XP, version R 2.0.1 2004 and LimmaGUI version 1.3.9

Please help....

Liz