[BioC] gcrma / Bayes

Zhijin Wu zwu at jhsph.edu
Fri Jan 21 00:30:41 CET 2005

The package does not provide or recommend MLE in this case.
Only Empirical Bayes' background adjustment is implemented. You have
options of using both MM intensities and probe sequence
(type="fullmodel"), or only probe sequence(type="affinities") or only MM
intensities for background adjustment, but they are all using EB instead
of MLE.