[BioC] need a neural network package for microarray data analysis

Stephen Henderson s.henderson at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Dec 8 13:12:33 CET 2005

You will probably need to use 'nnet'. I would suggest that you also
check 'MLInterfaces' for a set of wrapper functions that makes machine
learning techniques with microarray data a lot easier.

Stephen Henderson
Wolfson Inst. for Biomedical Research
Cruciform Bldg., Gower Street
University College London