[BioC] How extract F.p.value and lods values from a eBayes object in limma???

Marcelo Luiz de Laia mlaia at fcav.unesp.br
Fri Apr 15 14:01:37 CEST 2005

Dear Mr Smyth,

I am sorry, but I dont was clear in my subject question. I try to modify
the subject now, to adjust it, but I was not capable to become it more
clearly.

Please, my excuses!

I obtained to extract the individual values, but I would like to get them
in an only table or archive together.  I obtain to have the significant
genes, but I would like to have to see the significant genes in a column
and, to the side of them, the values of "F.p.values" and "lods",
respectively. For example:

Genes  F.p.value  lods
1          0.001    -y
200        0.002     x