[BioC] normalize.invariantset

cchetia at vbi.vt.edu cchetia at vbi.vt.edu
Sat Sep 25 15:57:19 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I am interested in normalizing a matrix of PM values using
"normalize.invariantset".  So far I have only done normalization using
normalize.quantiles which accepts a matrix of PM values.

But, normalize.invariantset asks for a vector of expression values(x), and
another vector of expression values (ref) against which to normalize. Now,
does anyone have any idea/pointers as to how to chose the chip for the
reference expression values.

Also, if anyone have experience in retrieving the normalized values from
object smooth.spline which is created, please to let me know.

Thanks,
Chiranjeet.