[BioC] problem with hexbin

Paquet, Agnes apaquet at medsfgh.ucsf.edu
Tue Nov 30 19:03:27 CET 2004

Dear Yanqin,

For compatibility with marray and arrayQuality, you will need to install
hexbin 1.0.10. This is the "old" version of hexbin (you will get a
message about it when loading the package). You should be able to find
the R 2.0.0 version from Bioconductor Release 1.5. If you couldn't find
it from Bioconductor website, it is also available with the latest
version of marray and arrayQuality from our website
(http://arrays.ucsf.edu/software/)

Best,

Agnes