[BioC] Could limma be as good as GeneSpring in normalization?

Elizabeth Brooke-Powell etbp2 at hermes.cam.ac.uk
Thu Nov 25 12:55:37 CET 2004

Hi there,

Your best bet is to contact silicon genetics (now part of agilent) about
genespring. Their website is
http://www.silicongenetics.com/cgi/SiG.cgi/index.smf

Personally I don't like GeneSpring as it does not do very well with
complicated microarray designs and works best (really only in my hands) with
indirect experiment designs. Not too mention it is seriously expensive.

Liz

Message: 4