[BioC] ChromoViz does not work

Jeff Gentry jgentry at jimmy.harvard.edu
Thu Nov 18 16:27:58 CET 2004

> also tried other emails provided on the site but no one would answer. If
> the problem is not being solved I suggest taking the package from the
> bioconductor site because I spent a lot of time trying to solve the
> problem and I do not want others to make the same mistake!!!!!!

Given that Chromoviz is a *contributed* package and not directly from
Biocore (which you could have discovered by following the link to see the
list of contributed packages), perhaps a more productive path to have
taken would have been to contact the package maintainer with your issues
instead of shouting that it doesn't work w/o being constructive.  Also,
since this is all open source/open development, another more productive
path to have taken would have been to submit a patch that fixes the
problem.