[BioC] Limma Package to read cDNA data

Matthew Ritchie mritchie at wehi.EDU.AU
Tue Mar 9 21:54:59 MET 2004

Hi Joyce,

I'd suggest you leave out the skip argument from read.maimages() as it's
unnecessary.  When you include skip=20, I guess you get an error like

Error in read.table(fullname, skip = skip, header = TRUE, sep = sep, quote
= quote,  :
        formal argument "skip" matched by multiple actual arguments

The function read.maimages() automatically works out how many lines to
skip before it reads in the data.  Best wishes,

Matt Ritchie