[BioC] Installation of version 1.4: vsn

Johannes Freudenberg Johannes.Freudenberg at cchmc.org
Mon Jun 14 18:02:48 CEST 2004

I've had the same problem.  I'm using R for Windows (version 1.9.0).  To
get the latest Version of VSN I manually downloaded the zip file
(http://www.bioconductor.org/repository/release1.4/package/Win32/vsn_1.4.13.zip)
and installed it using the "Packages" menu: Packages -> Install
package(s) from local zip files.

Hope that helps,
Johannes

>>> "Hinnerk Boriss" <boriss at izbi.uni-leipzig.de> 06/12/04 10:41 AM >>>
Hi,

I tried to install the new version 1.4, however, noticed that neither
the default (getBioC() ) nor explicitly calling getBioC("cdna") would
install the vsn library. That is confusing as the installation
instructions say that this should work. How can that be fixed?

Best regards,
Hinnerk