[BioC] AffyRNAdeg slopes

Lawrence-Paul Petalidis lpp22 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Jun 8 19:50:10 CEST 2004

Hi,
I believe the consensus on this is that it is more important to have
samples with comparable slopes than it is to actually quantitatively
assess the slope itself. I have worked with clinical samples that gave
me rather steep curves but the data was very good. Its just good to see
that you don't have any samples with curves that are way out of what the
others are doing.

Yours, Lawrence

Lawrence-Paul Petalidis
Ph.D Candidate