[BioC] vsn problem again...

James MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Fri Jun 4 04:43:44 CEST 2004

Did you remember to load the vsn package first?

Jim

James W. MacDonald
Affymetrix and cDNA Microarray Core
University of Michigan Cancer Center
1500 E. Medical Center Drive
7410 CCGC
Ann Arbor MI 48109
734-647-5623
>>> Edmund Chang <echang4 at life.uiuc.edu> 06/03/04 4:32 PM >>>
Hi all,
Sorry to bother you again, but after I typed in the requisite line to
bring vsn into affy, I still got an error.
Thanks again for all your help,
Ed

 > normalize.AffyBatch.methods <- c(normalize.AffyBatch.methods, "vsn")
 > eset <- expresso(Data, bg.correct = FALSE, normalize.method = "vsn",
pmcorrect.method = "pmonly", summary.method = "medianpolish")
normalization: vsn
PM/MM correction : pmonly
expression values: medianpolish
normalizing...Error in do.call(method, alist(object, ...)) :
        couldn't find function "normalize.AffyBatch.vsn"