[BioC] How to load .gpr file into bioconductor?

w.huber at dkfz-heidelberg.de w.huber at dkfz-heidelberg.de
Mon Jan 12 00:17:34 MET 2004

Hi Erik,

this is a fairly basic task, and a quick browse with google resulted in at
least three ways to do it (they are all more or less equivalent)

the function "read.Genepix" in package marrayInput
the function "readImageFiles" in the package arrayMagic
the function "read.maimages" in limma

Have a look at the respective package vignettes for more details.

Best wishes
  Wolfgang

Wolfgang Huber
Division of Molecular Genome Analysis