[BioC] Analysis Interface Projects [was Seeking collaboration for an opensource data analysisinterface project]

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.edu.au
Tue Sep 9 10:47:38 MEST 2003

This is probably a good time to mention on the BioC mailing list that we
have developed a GUI interface to the limma package using the R tktcl
library and tktcl extensions. The GUI package package is publicly available
from http://bioinf.wehi.edu.au/limmaGUI. The package currently takes users
from data input through data analysis to differential expression with
two-color microarrays. It runs on most platforms that R runs on.

It would be good to keep in touch about work on R and BioC user interfaces,
real progress seems to being made now. Are you planning to make your visual
basic interface to R publicly available?

Regards
Gordon