[BioC] getBioC(relLevel="devel") fails under r-devel

Douglas Bates bates at stat.wisc.edu
Fri Oct 17 18:45:51 MEST 2003

Using a current version of r-devel on a Debian GNU/Linux system I
encounter an error in getBioC(relLevel="devel").

The part of the transcript after creating the reposTools package is

  winConvertSourceRepos             text    html    latex   example
* DONE (reposTools)
Error in bindingIsLocked(m2, where) : not an environment
Creating a new generic function for "summary" in "reposTools"
There were 29 warnings (use warnings() to see them)
Error in "[<-.data.frame"(`*tmp*`, , fields[i], value = I(strsplit(df[,  :
	replacement element 2 has 2 rows, need 33
In addition: Warning message:
provided 33 variables to replace 1 variables in: "[<-.data.frame"(`*tmp*`, , fields[i], value = I(strsplit(df[,