[BioC] (no subject)

Jeff Gentry jgentry at jimmy.harvard.edu
Tue Nov 25 18:56:42 MET 2003

> I am interedted in the software package - affy (developmental).  I have
> downloaded also.  I Requrest you that how to run the package.   There is no
> set up/exe file.

Do you have R?

You might want to read, if you haven't already, the section in the FAQ:
http://www.bioconductor.org/faq.html#How%20can%20Bioconductor%20be%20obtained

This explains how to get R running (if you aren't yet), and how to get the
Bioconductor packages running in R.

> I shall be very much grateful if you could kindly help in instructing me
> that how to use this software package.

For this, you should go to the "Vignettes" page and look at the ones
pertaining to the affy package.

-J