[BioC] loading affy cdf files

Nancy Petersen petersen at uwyo.edu
Thu May 29 16:34:07 MEST 2003

We are trying to process mouse affy chip data using bioconductor.  We have
bioconductor installed and it works on Drosophila chips, however we cannot
get it to recognize the mouse .cdf files.  We have tried downloading the
files and unzipping them several ways, but each time we try to process our
data the program can't find the cdf files even though they are in the same
directory as the data files.  Do we need to install the cdf files in some
special way?  We tried R CMD INSTALL, but couldn't get it to work.  Does
anyone out there have an idea what our problem is?

Thanks,
Nancysomnath

Dr. Nancy S. Petersen, Professor
Department of Molecular Biology