[BioC] Problems installing v 1.2

Lapointe, David David.Lapointe at umassmed.edu
Thu May 29 10:36:07 MEST 2003

I had some issues with installing 1.2 ( Linux;Mandrake 9.1) also. Most
likely fixable by me.

HDF5 did not install (see below)
Ruuid had an error in the complilation ( clear.c had a perse error
before } type problem)
Graphviz I don't have installed ( it seems to want libpng.so.2, I have
libpng.so.3 Hah!)
XML had an issue trying to find parser.h.

So are there pointers to remediating these  problems?  Can I  just
reinstall these functions? Overall I like the way everything installs.

Also, at the end of the install a message indicate repostools was not
updated. Should it have been?

David