[BioC] Error wile reading .CEL files

Tapan Mehta tapmehta at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 13:42:31 MEST 2003

Hello,

Thank you for your quick reply. I am using R1.6.1 and
the I am getting a warning saying the following:

package affy was built under R version 1.7.0

Do you think it is just a version problem ?It would be
nice if you could elaborate how the showMethods will
help me in tackling this problem.

Tapan Mehta