[BioC] expresso errors for MBEI

Rafael A. Irizarry ririzarr at jhsph.edu
Wed May 7 14:45:48 MEST 2003

if someone else doesnt solve your problem:

immediately before the call to expresso that gives errors try

print(data)
class(data)
test1 <- normalize(data,method="invariantset")
test2 <- expresso(data,normalize.method="quantiles",bg.correct=FALSE,
       pmcorrect.method="pmonly",summary.method="liwong")

and tell us what you get back.

rafael
ps the non convergence warning is something you have to live with when
using li and wongs method. sometimes their algorithm doesnt converge. its
usually a very small percentage of the probesets though.