[BioC] Cannot load widgetTools package

Vincent Carey 525-2265 stvjc at channing.harvard.edu
Mon Mar 24 13:14:28 MET 2003

i see that addVig2Menu is a function in Biobase 1.3.10 --
it may be present in earlier versions, but it seems not to
be present in 1.1.2.

the interdependency control for installations and attachments
is an infrastructure project under way at Bioconductor in
conjunction with R core.  You may be able to get away
with

getBioC("prog", isDevel=TRUE, force=TRUE)

which I believe will get you a new Biobase and should
leave the other packages alone ...  or you could manually
bring in the newer Biobase zip archive

keep us posted.

---
Vince Carey, PhD
Ass't Prof Med (Biostatistics)
Harvard Medical School
Channing Laboratory - ph 6175252265 fa 6177311541
181 Longwood Ave Boston MA 02115 USA
stvjc at channing.harvard.edu