[BioC] packagename, PackageName, packageName

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.edu.au
Sun Mar 16 12:58:55 MET 2003

Is there a preferred capitalization convention for Bioconductor package names?

I am preparing a package intended for Bioconductor tentatively called
LinMod (linear models for microarrays). Possible names for my package would
be linmod, LinMod or linMod, i.e., no caps, cap of all initial letters, or
formal class style capitalization. All three conventions are currently in
use by more than one Bioconductor package.

Cheers
Gordon