[BioC] extracting probe intensities from ReadAffy object

Wang, Hui Hui_Wang at affymetrix.com
Thu Mar 13 18:54:53 MET 2003

Hi everybody,

This may be a R question, I am going to ask here anyway.

I extract the pm intensities of a ReadAffy object test:
test.intensity=pm(test)

test.intensity is a matrix with rownames of qualifier#, where # is  a probe
number. For example, mygene1, where mygene is the qualifier and 1 is the
first probe for that probe set with qualifier "mygene". I can access all
intensities by test.intensity["mygene1",]

My question is:

is there way to extract all probe intensities for "mygene"? can I use wild
cards here?

thanks

-hui
Hui Wang