[BioC] Different results on different version of Bioconductor

Tapan Mehta tapmehta at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 10 00:30:29 MEST 2003

Hello,

I am processing some CEL files using MAS5. I had
processed them using earlier version of R(R1.6.1) and
Bioconductor. The results I am getting for the same
data with R 1.7 and new version of Bioconductor are
very different. The new version of bioconductor is
running on Linux while the old version of bioconductor
is running on Windows. It would be nice if somebody
could inform me which results  to trust and whether
this is a bug or a  planned change. Can the different
OS be a reason behind different results.

Regards,

Tapan Mehta