[BioC] Installing BioC w/ OSX (was installing Bioconductor in R)

Byron Ellis bellis@hsph.harvard.edu
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 17:05:33 -0500

The other alternative might be to download Jan de Leeuw's Mac OS X R
installation from http://gifi.stat.pub.ucla.edu/pub which contains,
among some 200-ish other packages, Bioconductor 1.1