[BioC] if / when the bug was fixed in RMA function eset <- rma()?

Anna Gustafsson annag at biotech.kth.se
Tue Apr 22 17:16:05 MEST 2003

Dear all,

I have a question considering the bug in the RMA function eset <- rma() that was highlighted (by Hu Wei) in the end of January this year. He found that the results from this rma streamline version differed from the results obtained using the individual commands: eset<. expresso(), normalize.method=quantiles, bg.method="rma", pmcorrect.method= "rma" etc. etc.

I need to know if / when was this bug fixed? (Have used eset <- rma() for analysis just recently....)
Or do I have to use the eset <- justRMA (Data) command instead?

Best regards
Anna

Anna Gustafsson

Royal Institute of Technology
AlbaNova University Center
Stockholm Center for Physics, Astronomy and Biotechnology
Department of Molecular Biotechnology
106 91 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone (office): +46 8 553 783 41
Fax: + 46 8 553 784 81
Visiting adress: Roslagstullsbacken 21, Floor 3
Delivery adress: Roslagsvägen 30B